THIS TOOK FOREVERRR *sobs* But it was so fun <3 I promise I'll work on commissions tonight...I've just been so uninspired to do backgrounds and stuff to try and please other people #shot
MAD FATHER MEEEME
1. How did you learn about Mad Father? My friend ~TimeRecordTheVIII wanted someone to draw fanart of it for him because there wasn't enough of it, and after volunteering I decided to download it and play it...then I just got addicted and loved it. <3
2. Who is your favourite character? The Mad Father himself, Dr. Drevis~ He's so awesome and sexy and so very, very insane...I love him ;w;
3. Any character you disliked? Aya. Pretty much everything she did annoyed me to some extent, especially how she FALLS DOWN WHEN SHE'S SCARED. If I saw a zombie crawling at me at breakneck speed like HELL I would fall or trip... I'd be fucking out of there faster than a bat out of hell. Not to mention her obnoxious sounds and how naive she is, and how she wouldn't reach into a toilet and get a key because it was gross. >>
4. What ending did you get the first time you played Mad Father? The bad one where the doctor turns Aya into a doll. :/ I chose to save him of course, but then I had no idea you could do all of the Maria backstory stuff, which I did my second playthrough...so my second time I got the true ending.
5. Draw yourself as one of the doctor's patients! FUCKING LEGLESS ZOMBIE, YEAH.
6. What do you think of Ogre? I love him ;w; He's so suave and full of charisma, and he's really hot for a bald guy (no offense, bald guys x3). And I like to imagine that he and the doctor shared some intimate moments when they were in the hell laboratory together #shot
7. What part of the game was your favourite or least favourite? My favourite parts were all of the parts with MF in them, of course; especially all the flashbacks where he did some awesome hack n' slash Mortal Kombat style. And that part at the very end where he's looking for Aya, and he's calling her name through the halls...<33 My least favourite parts were the ones with the guard dolls and the really fucking fast zombies because DANG THEY FAST.
8. Any favourite item or sidequest? Did you get all of the gems? I liked the ones where you had to see the ghosts' backstories pretty okay because they had some prime doctor action, and I liked the one where you gave the boy the fried ham because it's so damn cute. <3 As for the gems...THOSE. FUCKING. GEMS. In all three of my games I'm missing ONE. D8<
9. What did you imagine the ending would be like? I thought Aya was going to end up killing her father and putting all of the souls of the ghosts to eternal rest. You know...like it was SUPPOSED TO END. xD
Draw the Doctor for me! PSHT OKAY. Have an emotionally-unstable, moment-of-clarity, what-have-I-done Dr. Drevis~ <33
Aya logic: Aya:*has to get the rusty key from the toulet* I don't want to It's gross!!! And a little while into the game: A dog eats something that is important to proceed with the game (I forgot what it was XD) Aya:*slices open the gog's stomach and searches it with BARE hands*
Like WTF Aya?! I love you but you are one weird kid XD
Not sure if you knew dis or if other people had said but the last gem that you most likely forgot is, Do you remember the weird corpse guy guarding the doll room ? The wall towards the bottom hid it :3 Just sayin , , , Also I love your artttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!